Thank you for your interest in participating in the Mount Dora Seafood Festival, ALL concession space has been filled at this time! You are welcome to submit an application to be on the wait-list pending any cancellations, no payment is required to apply. If you applied previously and have not been contacted yet please stand by, you will be contacted soon regarding the status of your application.
This is a rain-or-shine event! The event is in the month of August so be prepared for some precipitation. We do not issue refunds for weather!!
Participation as a food concessionaire in the Mount Dora Seafood Festival is by invitation only. We will accept applications and the committee will select the best options from the submissions from the applications received. Please answer all of the questions in the application process, upload your photos of your setup and vehicles and include your menu items. Some of your menu items will be limited to avoid duplication of products offered within the same food court locations.
You MUST comply with all City of Mount Dora requirements as outlined in this document: Mount Dora Fire Department Guidelines Please read this carefully and be prepared to comply with ALL requirements. The Fire Department will inspect!
Additional requirements from the Mount Dora Police Department Code Enforcement include:
• ALL SIDEWALKS AND CROSSWALKS SHALL BE KEPT CLEAR! The sidewalk and crosswalk areas shall be free from of any tripping hazard such as /booths/carts/weights/tie downs etc.
• All cords/hoses/ropes etc. shall be kept taped down or mats placed over top of them in any area where pedestrians can access to avoid any tripping hazard.
• All Handicapped access shall not be blocked or compromised.
• All tents must have tie downs that shall be securely weighted down. NO staking of tents in the event area!
• Rubber matting/Roofing Paper shall be placed under the entire cooking surface. A roll of roofing paper works well for this purpose.
• Generators must be super-quiet and not emit offensive odors of any kind. We will inspect each generator.
Electric is virtually unavailable in this event footprint. Please be prepared to bring a super-quiet generator.
Ice will be available to purchase at the event. Details will be forthcoming.
Cost to participate in this two day event:
Saturday 11am – 9pm
Sunday 11am – 5pm
$250 + tax/fee = Food/Drink Cart (NO Tent, Umbrella Only)
$500 + tax/fee= 10×10 Space (Tent, Trailer or Truck Okay)
$750 + tax/fee= 10×15 Space (Tent, Trailer or Truck Okay)
$1500 + tax/fee= 10×20 Space (Tent, Trailer or Truck Okay)
$2500 + tax/fee= 10×30 Space (Tent, Trailer or Truck Okay)
$5000 + tax/fee= 10×60 Space – SOLD OUT!!
If you have questions please email GoMountDora@gmail.com
Application system is now open: Click here to apply NOW
Below is the proposed 2017 event layout: